ASSH520D washdown hose reels are all-steel construction and compact for applications with critical space requirement. The standard low pressure hose is for air or water service only.
Compact hose reels with narrow design allows for maximum use of available space. Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction and durability.
Stainless latch parts are available as a standard option. All of our products can be customized with stainless steel. We also accept non-standard customization.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Spring retractable hose reels ASSH520D PICTURE
Compact hose reel | Wash down hose reels ASSH520D PICTURE
● Dual pedestal, heavy duty. Negative pressure for general use.
● Full flow shaft and swivel.
● Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel.
● Anti-lockout design：Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
● Superior performance：Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction and durability.
● Corrosion resistant: Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance.
● Easy installation and maintenance：Factory lubricated one-piece power spring cassette make installation safer and maintenance easier.
● Adjustable and Versatile：Guide arm adjust to wall,floor,vehicle, overhead positions. Narrow design allows for maximum use of available space.
● Manufacturing Plants & Facilities
● Pneumatic Tools
● Maintenance,Repair &Operations
● Chemical Fluid Transfer
● Automotive &Fleet Service Centers
● Air & Water
Part number: ASSH520D
HOSE-ID. or CABLE-square ：1-1/4"
Pressure or Imax：1.6MPA
Working Length: 8M
Reel inlet: pagoda
Hose outlet: pagoda
HOSE-ID. or CABLE-square
Pressure or Imax
Reels finished standard with bellow hose.
Dimensions are in millimeters
Note:Consult us for other products and hoses.
● Testing equipment: Standardized electrical, gas, water, oil, high, medium and low pressure testing tools are fully equipped; sealing and torque testing match each set of products.
● Risk aversion. The reels mold rate is high, that is, the reels consistency is high, and the risk point is avoided from the beginning of design.
● File system: perfect file system, products traceability;
● Engineer participation: The unique working environment and mechanism of Resan Company encourage engineers to participate in and follow up the production process in the whole process, find and solve problems, and upgrade the reels in time.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.