Air compressor hose reel powered by compressed air motor, reels secure hose at desire length. Reels are all-steel construction and compact for applications with critical space requirements.
Air compressor hose reels are designed for rugged,heavy duty applications requiring long lengths of hose and large storage capacity. Full flow swivel and heavy gauge steel frame, spool and drum ensure longest service life.
Designed to spec and built of the highest quality materials,our reels stand up to the most demanding conditions of any industry.The heavy-duty design and construction of our Air compressor hose reels ensure that they outlast the competition and save you money.
● Meet any extreme size and weight constraints
● Special paint options
● Pressure ranges from 50 to10000 PSI and more.
● Various drive types
● No minimum quantities
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.