CORD REEL FEATURES
●With a variety of configurations for industrial and commercial applications, outfit your workspace with an industry-leading heavy duty cord reel from Superreel.
●Trusted by maintenance repair operators, aviation specialists, military personnel and more, our reels perform in the most demanding workplaces.
●Easy to operate reel winds extension cord onto spool and keeps it neat - no more hassling with knots and messy piles of cord.
●Cord reels are heavy duty, industrial grade power sources. These heavy-duty electric cord reels replace tangled extension cords and self-retract to increase safety, productivity and efficiency. Heavy duty cord reel are designed for long-lasting, trouble-free performance even under the most demanding conditions.
●If you don’t see a standard cord reel that fits your application, just let us know – we'll help you find the right cord reel. We offer custom reels that can be tailored to your specs.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.