Built by the professionals at Superreel, the heavy duty hose reel is made to withstand years of continued use and winding and unwinding of the hose.
Heavy duty hose reels with full flow shaft and swivel assures maximum product delivery, longer latching life and trouble-free performance.The reel's base and guide arms are formed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength.
Incorporates a heavy-duty base design, all steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish to produce a rugged, corrosion-resistant product.
One-piece guide roller design and stainless steel pins offer greater strength and easier serviceability.
High quality, die cast aluminum hub and two sealed ball bearings produce a smoother spool rotation and easier operation.
Redesigned latching mechanism provides longer service life of the latch components.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.