● Built by the professionals at Superreel, the heavy duty hose reel is made to withstand years of continued use and winding and unwinding of the hose.
● Heavy duty hose reels with full flow shaft and swivel assures maximum product delivery, longer latching life and trouble-free performance.The reel's base and guide arms are formed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength.
● Incorporates a heavy-duty base design, all steel construction and a baked-on powder coat finish to produce a rugged, corrosion-resistant product.
● One-piece guide roller design and stainless steel pins offer greater strength and easier serviceability.
● High quality, die cast aluminum hub and two sealed ball bearings produce a smoother spool rotation and easier operation.
● Redesigned latching mechanism provides longer service life of the latch components.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
Superreel has been committed to designing and providing the world with the most durable and well-engineered reels in the industry. We offers thousands of standard hose reel, cord reel and cable reel models, also our custom department is on the forefront of design capability, producing quality reels that meet the precise requirements of the many industries we serve.
If you’ve ever worked around industrial hoses, you know it’s important to keep your investment safe and extend its life with proper care and maintenance. Designed to spec and built of the highest quality materials,our reels stand up to the most demanding conditions of any industry.
The heavy-duty design and construction of our reels ensure that they outlast the competition and save you money.
Superreel team looks forward to the future. We strive to work with new industries, create new technologies, and continue to bring quality products to customers.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
Q: How strong is your product？
Q: How do i get the right reels？
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.