Extension cord reels hold extension cords for convenient access and storage when providing temporary power to devices located some distance away from a power source. They protect the cord from wear and damage, minimize tripping hazards, and help prevent tangling and kinking. The desired length of cord is pulled from the reel to reach equipment, and when power is no longer needed, the cord is wound back around the reel.
Self-retracting and motor-driven cord reels automatically wind extended cord back on the reel, while hand-winding cord reels have a handle or knob for winding the cord manually. Lighted cord reels hold power cords with attached lamps to provide illumination in dark environments. Hazardous location cord reels are for use in environments where electrical equipment can cause a spark that leads to fire or explosion.
Retractable cord reels come with or without extension cords and can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, or workbench.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.