CORD REEL FEATURES
●Extension cord reels hold extension cords for convenient access and storage when providing temporary power to devices located some distance away from a power source. They protect the cord from wear and damage, minimize tripping hazards, and help prevent tangling and kinking. The desired length of cord is pulled from the reel to reach equipment, and when power is no longer needed, the cord is wound back around the reel.
●Self-retracting and motor-driven cord reels automatically wind extended cord back on the reel, while hand-winding cord reels have a handle or knob for winding the cord manually. Lighted cord reels hold power cords with attached lamps to provide illumination in dark environments. Hazardous location cord reels are for use in environments where electrical equipment can cause a spark that leads to fire or explosion.
●Retractable cord reels come with or without extension cords and can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, or workbench.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Superreel has been committed to designing and providing the world with the most durable and well-engineered reels in the industry. We offers thousands of standard hose reel, cord reel and cable reel models, also our custom department is on the forefront of design capability, producing quality reels that meet the precise requirements of the many industries we serve.
As a manufacturer of industrial and emergency response equipment, Superreel has you covered with the electric cord reel selection you need. Get the capability to have continuous power to your cord as it’s deployed or retracted, and access power from hundreds of feet from your main source. Store and transport your electrical cords easily with a reel from Superreel. Self-retracting and motor-driven cord reels automatically wind extended cord back on the reel, while hand-winding cord reels have a handle or knob for winding the cord manually. Lighted cord reels hold power cords with attached lamps to provide illumination in dark environments. Hazardous location cord reels are for use in environments where electrical equipment can cause a spark that leads to fire or explosion.
Superreel team looks forward to the future. We strive to work with new industries, create new technologies, and continue to bring quality products to customers.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.