Grounding reels are used to electrically connect equipment to the ground, which prevents equipment from becoming sufficiently charged to cause a static spark.
Grounding reels are used to ground equipment operating in hazardous atmospheres, such as fuel trucks or carts transferring flammable materials. When properly clamped to ground, the static discharge reel dissipates static electrical buildup, reduces chances of sparking and the potential for explosion.
Our grounding reels are used extensively with aircraft refueling, and the loading/unloading of tank cars, storage tanks, trucks, bonding industrial, commercial, military equipment ,grain silos, and chemical/fuel refineries. The underside of all our reels are unpainted, so that you can mount the reel directly to a grounded surface, or to the conductive item that you wish to ground.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.