High pressure hose reels from Superreel are specifically designed for storing and protecting hoses that are built to carry pressurized water or air. High pressure hoses are used to power manufacturing tools in industrial cutting projects. These hoses must be in peak working condition in order to provide the required pressurized water or air to these particular tools. As such, it is vitally important that these hoses are protected from damage or deterioration since they can become all but useless when they have a leak or puncture.
The Superreel hose reel is essentially used to neatly store all types of hoses and to protect them from damage. Especially in an industrial setting, hoses left lying around are highly susceptible to being punctured or kinked and can also poses significant trip hazard. High pressure hose reels carefully retract high pressure hoses in order to prevent damage that will negatively impact the performance of these hoses. Usually, these reels are fully automatic and specially calibrated for use with high pressure hoses.
High pressure hose reels help to ensure that air or water flow is not interrupted so that hoses operate to their full potential.
Our customers are in the most demanding industries such as construction, refuse, agriculture, mining and oil and gas. Customers applications challenge the strength and durability of even the toughest components.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.