●Superreel produces a wide range of stainless steel hose reels in AISI 304 and AISI 316 . They are mainly suitable for operations such as washing with water and detergents but some specific versions are also suitable for the passage of drinking water, compressed air or diesel fuel.
●AISI 316 stainless steel reels are suitable for shipbuilding and marine applications but they are also used in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries where a high corrosion resistance is required.
●Thanks to the high quality spring they allow the automatic rewinding of the hose and to stop it at the desired length.The swivel joints are specifically designed to ensure maximum fluid flow and are made of suitable materials for the various applications.
●Stainless steel hose reel can be used in different workplaces such as agro-food industries, slaughterhouses, fish markets, dairies, large kitchens, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as pools. Also suitable for coastal,offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless hose reels.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Superreel has been committed to designing and providing the world with the most durable and well-engineered reels in the industry. We offers thousands of standard hose reel, cord reel and cable reel models, also our custom department is on the forefront of design capability, producing quality reels that meet the precise requirements of the many industries we serve.
Stainless steel hose reel can be used in different workplaces such as agro-food industries, slaughterhouses, fish markets, dairies, large kitchens, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as pools. Also suitable for coastal,offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless hose reels.
Superreel team looks forward to the future. We strive to work with new industries, create new technologies, and continue to bring quality products to customers.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.