Superreel produces a wide range of automatic hose reels in AISI 304 and AISI 316 stainless steel. They are mainly suitable for operations such as washing with water and detergents but some specific versions are also suitable for the passage of drinking water, compressed air or diesel fuel.
AISI 316 stainless steel reels are suitable for shipbuilding and marine applications but they are also used in the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries where a high corrosion resistance is required.
Thanks to the high quality spring they allow the automatic rewinding of the hose and to stop it at the desired length.
The swivel joints are specifically designed to ensure maximum fluid flow and are made of suitable materials for the various applications.
Stainless steel hose reel can be used in different workplaces such as agro-food industries, slaughterhouses, fish markets, dairies, large kitchens, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as pools. Also suitable for coastal,offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless hose reels.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.