A retractable cable reel automatically winds up a cable and stores it safely for you.
Self-retracting cable reels have a spring mechanism that automatically winds the cable back on the reel, making them easier to use than hand-winding cable reels. A stop, or ratchet, holds the cable at the desired length after it's pulled out for use. A quick tug on the cable disengages the stop, causing the spring to fully retract the cable. These reels provide access and storage of extension cables while protecting the cable from wear, tangling, and kinking.
Retractable cable reels are commonly used in retail, commercial, and manufacturing applications, including pressure washing, landscaping and ground maintenance, and service garages.
If you don’t see a standard cable reel that fits your application, just let us know – we'll help you find the right reel. We offer custom reels that can be tailored to your specs.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.