Metal hose reels can be manufactured from either steel, stainless steel or aluminum. They are valuable material handling tools for environments where industrial machinery depends on the delivery of fuel, oil, water, compressed air, or high voltage power through larger diameter hoses at varying pressures.
Metal hose reels are designed to ergonomically extend hoses for use and safely retract hoses after use. This helps extend the life of the hose because it minimizes abrasion and snags. It is also benefits the worker on the ergonomic level, because the hose reel does the work of dispersal and retrieval through either a hand crank or automatic retraction mechanism of some sort.
Metal hose reels are normally used for heavy duty applications where strength, stability, and rigidity are required for safe and efficient operation. Most steel hose reels are preconfigured prior to shipping for either floor mounting or ceiling mounting.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.