WELDING LEAD REELS FEATURES
● Welding lead reels that you can wrap your hoses, cords, and cables around, keeping them neatly stored in one place. This not only eliminates much of the tripping hazard, it nearly completely eliminates the possibility of tangling as well. A reel also allows you to reel out the cord or hose as you need it, increasing the efficiency of your work.
●If you are thinking about buying welding lead reels for your job site, look no further than Superreel. We made it our mission to design the best welding lead reels on the market.All of our models for welding lead reels have unique features, allowing you to pick and choose the equipment that works best for your job site. Don’t see one that has the specification you need? We can custom build welding lead reels upon request.
●The main purpose of a welding cable reel is to store away long welding cable safely, eliminating trip hazards. This will make your workshop a safe place, as well as reducing wear and tear, ensuring that your expensive welding equipment will last. One of the first items to consider when selecting a welding reel is whether you will need, automatic spring retraction, manual or electric.
●Whether you choose to buy an auto spring retracting manual welding reel or an electric powered reel, it is a great choice as they all are effective ways of storing cable which will make your workshop a safe, neat place.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Superreel has been committed to designing and providing the world with the most durable and well-engineered reels in the industry. We offers thousands of standard hose reel, cord reel and cable reel models, also our custom department is on the forefront of design capability, producing quality reels that meet the precise requirements of the many industries we serve.
The main purpose of a welding cable reel is to store away long welding cable safely, eliminating trip hazards. This will make your workshop a safe place, as well as reducing wear and tear, ensuring that your expensive welding equipment will last. One of the first items to consider when selecting a welding reel is whether you will need, automatic spring retraction, manual or electric.
Whether you choose to buy an auto spring retracting manual welding reel or an electric powered reel, it is a great choice as they all are effective ways of storing cable which will make your workshop a safe, neat place.
Superreel team looks forward to the future. We strive to work with new industries, create new technologies, and continue to bring quality products to customers.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.