The main purpose of water hose reels is to keep hoses neat when not in use and kink-free when they are being used. Water hoses that are left lying out are a tripping hazard to employees and customers in the workplace; and even a danger to children in residential settings. However, water hose reels prevent these dangers and also protect hoses from the heat of the sun, which can cause them to crack.
Some of the wide range of applications that water hose reels are utilized for includes providing transportation of water in golf courses, athletic fields, farms and irrigation, parks and recreation, nurseries and orchards.In addition to these applications, water hose reels are also used to assist in watering lawns and landscaping in homes, resorts and hotels, restaurants, and many other commercial locations.
They are also helpful for more heavy-duty, industrial applications such as equipment cleaning and pressure washing. Water hose reels are beneficial for use in many industries because they are a simple, safe and effective way of storing, delivering and retrieving hoses for any purpose that must provide water.
Superreel water hose reels are meticulously engineered and built for longevity; a long-lasting solution. Choose from standard powder coat finishes or corrosive resistant, stainless steel. These robust industrial reels are heavy duty and can withstand harsh environments and exposure for continuous reliability. With a variety of hose length and diameter capabilities, coupled with full-flow swivels, these hose reels can handle low to high water volume output with a range of psi requirements for low or high pressure applications.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.