Why use hose reels? Because they make hose handling more efficient and safer. Your hoses,cables and cords will last up to five times longer. You will improve hose management, which decreases labor costs.
Superreel inventories a wide variety of hose reels for common applications like general purpose air and water, petroleum products, hydraulic,oxygen/acetylene,breathing air and rescue equipment. Special lengths, fittings and custom application assemblies are also available.
1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.