Automatic hose reels are manufactured to meet requirements for a variety of applications. Smaller versions are able to house smaller diameter and lighter hosing such as automatic water hoses for gardens while larger versions such as fire hose reels are used for fire department and construction hoses.
There are certain automatic hose reels that are utilized solely for transportation and others that are used for transportation and storage. Some automatic hose reels allow the use of the hose while it is still wound up, referred to as live connection hose reels. Overall, automatic hose reels provide easy access and storing efficiency, which is the main draw for consumers.
As revolvable drum-shaped devices designed for hoses to wrap around, automatic hose reels are designed for convenient, automated winding and unwinding in indoor or outdoor facilities as well as on the back of vehicles. Automatic hose reels offer three main retraction methods: electric, hydraulic and pneumatic rewinding, which have motors that drive the reel's rewinding; and spring rewinding, with an internal spring that rewinds the reel.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.