Commercial hose reels are made from professional grade, heavy duty steel that has been powder coated to protect the unit against both the elements and the stress of normal wear and tear. Each reel is made with rolled edges and ribbed discs that provide strength and stability during operation. This prolongs the life of the hose and is safer for workers.
Several different models exist that you can choose from according to the types of hoses, sizes of hoses, and different work environments you need them for. When selecting a model, it is advisable to double check with a material handling specialist to ensure the best possible match between equipment specification and commercial or industrial application.
Conveniently, the reel can be mounted to the ceiling, wall, or floor.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.