To handle electrical cable safely, look to a manual cable reel, power reel, or spring rewind reel. These reels are compact, and can be mounted on work trucks, trailers, in maintenance shops, carried by hand, or on wheels.
Electrical power is often needed for applications that are temporary in nature or for equipment that is moving. Using electric cable reels helps keep the electric cable safely out of the way, protecting workers from trip hazards and extending the life of the cable by eliminating damage during use.
By installing electric cable reel at your worksite, you will undoubtedly increase efficiency by keeping your power tools powered and within reach, batteries charged, or light sources on, faraway where they need to be. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment with our cable management solutions.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.