Proper storage of fire hose is critical to ensure a longer service life and to make it readily available for use at moment’s notice. Fire hose reels are available for a variety of applications.
Fire hose reels store fire hose when not in use in a small compact space while also allowing quick deployment when need in an emergency. Hose reels for firefighting need to make efficient use of a fire vehicles limited space as well as providing quick attack for fire fighting and hose pick up with no draining, stacking, or dragging.
Firefighters and rescue squads demand equipment that can deliver top performance under extreme conditions day after day. Superreels designs and constructs fire hose reels that are durable, dependable, and outperform every other brand. Our reels help cut attack time and increase safety, which makes a big difference in an industry where the lives of your crew – and community – are on the line.
Performance – Allow for quicker deployment and pick up
Custom design – fire hose reel is built to individual vehicle specs
Small footprint – Deliver big performance in tight spaces
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.