●Pressure washer hose reels help you organize all your hoses so you stay organized while moving from job to job for your pressure cleaning business. Keep your business running efficiently so you have more time for more jobs with a heavy duty power washer hose reel.
●Pressure washer hose reels not only make hoses last longer, they save time and frustration. Trailer mounted reels pivot and point to where you need the hose. Wall mounted ones save much needed space on the ground. Hand Carry models are light, yet durable to withstand the heavy duty workload. The constant tension design keeps the reel from unspooling additional hose.
●Our pressure washer hose reels have quality engineered and constructed fluid paths to handle your pressure washing agents, such as pressure washer soap, cleaning detergent, disinfectant chemicals and other cleaning solutions to sanitize and remove dirt.
●Compact design and quality steel construction are incorporated into Superreel' diverse line of pressure washing reels. No matter what your application, we have a solution for you! We have a versatile and wide reel selection that handles various capacities and comes in different sizes to suit any pressure washing requirement. We also has the engineering power to design and build custom reels, so please consult the factory if you cannot locate a reel that will work with your equipment, we will be happy to assist you with a solution.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.
Superreel has been committed to designing and providing the world with the most durable and well-engineered reels in the industry. We offers thousands of standard hose reel, cord reel and cable reel models, also our custom department is on the forefront of design capability, producing quality reels that meet the precise requirements of the many industries we serve.
Pressure washer hose reels help you organize all your hoses so you stay organized while moving from job to job for your pressure cleaning business. Keep your business running efficiently so you have more time for more jobs with a heavy duty power washer hose reel.
Pressure washer hose reels not only make hoses last longer, they save time and frustration. Trailer mounted reels pivot and point to where you need the hose. Wall mounted ones save much needed space on the ground. Hand Carry models are light, yet durable to withstand the heavy duty workload. The constant tension design keeps the reel from unspooling additional hose.
Superreel team looks forward to the future. We strive to work with new industries, create new technologies, and continue to bring quality products to customers.
Q: Are you the manufacturer？
A: Yes! Superreel is the original all-purpose reel for which we own the patent and manufacturing rights.
Q: How strong is your product？
A: Reels with all-steel construction. Reel drive springs manufactured from high-quality, scaleless blue tempered steel. Non corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet. So, it is seriously strong and sturdy enough all your jobs.
Q: How do i get the right reels？
A:1) The first thing to consider is what kind of hose or cable you will be using. Size, length, bend radius, and type are critical when it comes to purchasing the correct reel for the job.
2) Do You Need a Storage or Live Reel?
3) How and Where Will the Reel Be Used? Rewind type, mounting positions, and roller options will determine which reel model will best fit your needs.
Rewind options are available for manual, spring, electric, air or hydraulic rewinds.
Reels can be floor-, ceiling-, wall-, cabinet- or truck- mounted and optional roller packages are available to help guide hose easily back on to the reel from any position.
4) If you cannot find exactly what you are looking for, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll help you find the right reel.
Q: How high should I mount a reel?
A: There is no minimum height required for mounting. The ideal height is to have the opening in line with where the hand of the user will be, but this is only a guideline.
Q: Do you have MOQ?
A: No, order from 1 to as many as you need.