An extension cord reel is a reel used to manually or mechanically wind and unwind electrical cords. The goal of the extension reel is the keep the cords tangle-free, organized and easy to access. They are either mounted on a wall with an outlet nearby or portable. This type of reel is useful in many settings, including factories, manufacturing facilities, around the house, in the garage, out in the garden, in workshops, and in offices.
100 ft extension cord reel handles cord lengths up to 100 feet（30m). The quiet speed latch mechanism offers quiet operation combined with latch cam technology insuring longer latching life and trouble-free performance. Reels are all-steel construction and compact for applications with critical space requirements.
Choose the mounting/reel-in style, cord length, amperage and electrical carrying capacities right for you. If you don’t see a standard 100 ft cord reel that fits your application, just let us know – we'll help you find the right 100 ft cord reel We offer custom reels that can be tailored to your specs.
● Ultra-high pressure and high current, the highest pressure of gas and liquid up to 80-100MPA. Taking advantage of the National New Energy Policy, the maximum current of the DC charging reel can reach to 500A.
● Super-long. Spring-driven reels can handle hoses or cables up to 50 meters. Motor-driven reels' capacity up to 3000 meters.
● Engineering reciprocation. One of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce reciprocating hose reels and multi-line hydraulic reels.
● Smart reels with intelligent functions. Limit, feedback, measurement, remote control, APP control, adaptive control and other functions are used in our reels.
● Hose and cable combined reels. One reel can manage/ transmit media including acousto-optic signals, various gas-liquid media, etc, at the same time.